Sulzer DP 200-70 Cartridge Gun Review
The Sulzer Mixpac DP 200-70 is available in 1:1 & 2:1, 4:1 and 10:1, make sure you order the correct version for you adhesive. This pneumatic cartridge is built to last and equipped with safety measures. The DP 200-70 from Sulzer is easy to operate and is light weight, which operators will appreciate.
- Pneumatically powered
- Leak free interface
- Works with high viscosity compounds
- Precise adhesive or sealant dispensing
- Increases production
- Air compressor required, increasing the gun cost if you don't already have one
Gluegun.com Bottom Line
Sulzer's DP 200-70 pneumatic cartridge gun is a great product. In many instances, updating your manual cartridge gun to pneumatic leads to less adhesive waste and higher productivity.
Sulzer DP 200 Specifications
- Operating pressure: max 6 bar (max 87 psi)
- Compressed air supply: max 8 bar (max 120 psi)
- Pressure adjustment: Infinity variable
- Sound level: 83 dBA
- Weight: 1.6 kg
Check out our available static mix nozzles, if you aren't sure what nozzle is right for your adhesive application contact us.
Other Recent Articles
- Industrial Glue Gun Showdown – Champ 3 vs. TEC 4500B: Pros, Cons & More
- Glue Gun Guts: An Inside Look at Power Adhesives Hot Melt Guns
- Industrial Glue Gun Maintenance: Tips, Advice & More
- Power Adhesives TEC 6100 Glue Gun Review
- The Complete Guide to 3M Polygun PG II: Spare Parts and Troubleshooting