Power Adhesives B-TEC 807 Cordless Glue Gun Review
Power Adhesives B-TEC 807 Cordless Glue Gun Overview
At Gluegun.com, we are proud to announce that the new B-TEC 807 Cordless Glue Gun from Power Adhesives is now available.
We are one of Power Adhesives' specialist distributors, offering you their TEC and TECBOND products. Power Adhesives has been developing and manufacturing glue guns and glue sticks for over forty years. The advanced, specialized technology at their production facility enables them to maintain the high level of quality which has become the hallmark of TEC products. Their research program ensures that TEC products continue to meet the ever-changing needs of industry. High levels of investment, cutting edge production methods and a committed workforce are the firm foundations upon which they have built their position as market leaders.
Gluegun.com is the first to offer the new B-TEC 807. Our dedicated team of glue nerds are excited about the opportunity to offer you this cordless glue gun. Over the past 25 years, we have developed close relationships the world's top manufacturers of glue guns, bulk equipment and adhesives. That is why Gluegun.com and Power Adhesives stick together so well; we offer industry-specialist knowledge on glue guns and adhesives.
B-TEC 807 Cordless Glue Gun Specs
The B-TEC 807 is designed for industrial use. It is completely portable. The glue gun is powered by the widely available RYOBI 18V 1.5Ah lithium+ consumer power tool battery system, which is also used with other power tools. The battery can recharge in 60 minutes, making it easy to keep the glue gun charged and ready to use. The battery also includes a four-stage fuel gauge that indicates how much charge is remaining, making it even easier to know when to charge up.
To use the B-TEC 807 you simply insert the glue stick and press the illuminated on/off switch to power it on. The glue gun warms up quickly and reaches operating temperature in just three minutes. This means it will not drain all of the battery power by heating up. The B-TEC 807 has a soft-feel grip handle, making it very comfortable to use. This cordless glue gun has been designed with a narrow profile and an extension nozzle, which comes standard, making it easier to apply glue accurately. The adjustable trigger means that alterations can be made to suit different hand sizes and to achieve different outputs with the trigger pull.
This is handy as the B-TEC 807 takes the full range of high performance 1/2-inch glue sticks. It has a strong output of up to 4 pounds per hour. This glue gun delivers reliable and sturdy application that is ideal for professional industrial use. It is also covered by full year manufacturer warranty. This robust new glue gun offers great accessibility and is ideal for tricky applications including:
- Attaching devices such as PIRs
- Carrying out car bodywork repairs
- Attaching low voltage cables for security and telephone installations
- Holding under-floor electric heating elements in place before screeding
- Installing window dressings
- Creating exhibition displays
- Attaching carpet gripper to floors
- Any application where a main power source is not readily available
The B-TEC 807 is available in various package options, which will be suitable for everyone. It can be purchased in a kit with the battery, charger and sturdy carrying case. All of those components can be purchased individually also, including the battery and charger. If no power source is readily available the B-TEC 807 is the answer. It is one of the best cordless glue guns available.
- Cordless with a fast-charging 18-volt lithium-ion battery
- Narrow profile with extension nozzle standard
- Soft-feel grip handle
- Adjustable trigger
- Uses 1/2-inch glue sticks
- Outputs up to 4 pounds per hour
- Available in a kit and all components also sold separately
- One year warranty
The freedom to use the B-TEC 807 anywhere is one of the advantages that make it stand out most. Users will not be tied to wired power sources. This professional cordless glue gun has enough power to complete any job on location or in-house. Various industries will reap the benefits of this cordless glue gun including:
- Removing dents from aluminum and steel panels caused by hail damage, door dings, minor creases, large dents and bodyline damage with Paintless Dent Removal (PDR). You can take the B-TEC 807 to any job site without needing a wired power source.
- On the construction site you will be able to use the cordless glue gun anywhere.
- The narrow profile and extension nozzle make countertop templating easier.
- This cordless glue gun is powerful enough to meet the needs of industrial packaging without being tied to a cord.
- Users can complete woodworking projects anywhere in the shop or on the go.
- Easily assemble furniture and make repairs.
- The B-TEC 807 is a valuable tool for electricians, when power is off or outlets are not easily accessible users will still be able to complete tasks like attaching cables.
- Quickly complete security system installations.
- Use in aviation MRO centers.
- Fiberglass repair can be completed in-house or on location.
- Electronics assembly is made more convenient.
Whatever the industry, users expect high quality products that will help them complete their jobs well. We know how important it is to have reliable and safe glue guns and adhesives, which is why we only offer the best products available. At Gluegun.com, we have been in business for over 25 years giving us valuable experience in almost every adhesive application and industry. Manufacturing companies require high performance industrial hot melt glue guns for the critical packaging and product assembly tasks.
Our team of experts is available now to answer any questions about Power Adhesives TEC glue guns and all of our other products. Please contact us today for more information.
Other Recent Articles
- Editor's Pick 2019 Top Glue Guns By Subcategory
- Surebonder Industrial Electric Glue Guns: User Tips, Advice & More
- Industrial Glue Gun Showdown – Champ 3 vs. TEC 4500B: Pros, Cons & More
- Glue Gun Guts: An Inside Look at Power Adhesives Hot Melt Guns
- Industrial Glue Gun Maintenance: Tips, Advice & More