- Dispenses two-component structural adhesives
- Pnuematically powered systems are ideal for large volume dispensing and higher output
- Ensures correct mix ratio during dispensing, no need to weigh components
- Minimizes waste and mess associated with hand mixing
- Applicator provides a continuous and consistent sized bead of adhesive
3M EPX 48.5ml and 50ml Pneumatic Adhesive Cartridge Gun Overview
Replaced the 3M EPX 50ml Pneumatic Cartridge Gun. The 3M Scotch-Weld EPX Pneumatic Applicator is used to dispense two-component structural adhesives. This pneumatically powered system is ideal for large volume dispensing and high output. This EPX, or Exact Proportion mixer makes dispensing the adhesive clean, easy and with minimal waste. Air pressure drives the dual pistons directly into the cartridge, applying equal pressure and feeding the adhesive into the mixing nozzle. The ergonomically designed pistol grip provides comfortable handling and precise control.
3M EPX 50ml Pneumatic Cartridge Gun Specifications
|50 Milli litre
|Industry - Use
|Construction, Consumer Goods, Electronics, General Industrial, Metalworking, Signage, Specialty Vehicle, Transportation
|Units per Case
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.