3M Polygun LT Glue Gun (3M 82245)
3M Polygun LT Glue Gun Overview
The 3M Polygun LT Glue Gun is a low temperature light industrial applicator great for mid volume projects. This glue gun is commonly used in marketing applications to apply removable gummy glue or heat sensitive applications. The Polygun LT will work with most 3M low temperature glue sticks and many other glue stick brands have created the 5/8" X 2" TC size for this applicator as well.
Output & Performance
The Polygun LT can dispense 3.5 lbs of glue per hour and also comes in a standard temp version, the 3M Polygun TC.
Feature We Love
The Polygun LT uses 5/8" X 2" glue sticks (TC LT) and can be upgraded with a Quadrack Converter which gives this gun the ability to use a larger stick size.
The Bottom Line
This LT glue gun is a best seller for us at Gluegun.com, because 3M is the only company to date to make gummy glue in glue stick form. This glue gun is the only one built to work with 3M 3798LM removable gummy glue sticks.
3M Polygun LT Glue Gun Specifications
- Stick Size: 5/8" X 2" TC LM Glue Sticks
- Output: 2.6 lbs/hr
- Operating Temperature: 265°F
- Weight: 10 oz
Nozzles and Accessories »
3M Polygun LT Nozzles and Accessories
3M Polygun LT Glue Gun Nozzles
- 2 Hole Spreader Nozzle (9913)
- 3 Hole Spreader Nozzle (9916)
- .090" Fluted Tip Nozzle (9921)
- .063" Fluted Tip Nozzle (9922)
- .125" Fluted Tip Nozzle (9940)
- Mini Extension Tip Nozzle (9725)
- T-Tip Nozzle (9726)
- L-Tip Nozzle (9727)
- High Viscosity Valve (9729)
- .070" Tapered Aluminum Extension Nozzle (9785)
3M Polygun LT Glue Gun Accessories
- Heavy Duty Bench Stand
- Quadrack Converter
- Palm Trigger