Loctite SI 5240 Nuva-Sil Silicone Adhesive Sealant Overview
Loctite SI 5240 is a clear yellow to green tint (possibly hazy) flowable liquid sealant with light cure capability, UV and visible, combined with a secondary neutral moisture cure mechanism for shadow curing. It forms a medium-strength, flexible rubber sealant. It is suitable for the assembly of disposable medical devices, having Henkel's ISO 10993 Protocol.
Benefits and Features
- Qualified to Henkel's ISO 10993 Protocol for use in disposable medical devices
- Forms a medium-strength, flexible rubber sealant
- Technology: Silicone
- Chemical Type: Alkoxy silicone
- Appearance (uncured): Clear liquid with yellow to green tint slight haze permissible
- Components: One component - requires no mixing
- Cure: Ultraviolet (UV) / Visible light
- Secondary Cure: Moisture for shadowed areas
Questions about Loctite SI 5240? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.