About Camie 513 Upholstery, Foam and Fabric Low VOC Spray Adhesive
Camie 513 is a low VOC version of their very popular 313 spray adhesive. Camie 513 is CA and OTC compliant for VOC levels without sacrificing performance. This aerosol spray adhesive bonds well to wood, foam, fabric and non-wovens.
The Camie 513 is often used in upholstery and product assembly applications where fast tack and strong bonds are required.
Great for Bonding:
- Painted Surfaces
Camie 513 Low VOC Upholstery Spray Adhesive Specifications
- Container Size 20 Fluid oz. Container
- Product Description Upholstery Adhesive
- Net Weight 12 Ounces
- Cans Per Case 12
- Case Dimensions- Inches 10 3/4 L x 8 3/16 W x 10 3/16 H
- Case Weight 13.3 Pounds
- Cases Per Pallet 72 Cases
- Appearance White Opaque
- Propellant Dimethyl Ether, Hydrocarbon 70 PSI
- Bond Time 30 Seconds to 2 Minutes
- Heat Resistance 130˚ F
- Solids 34%
- Spray Pattern Web
- VOC % 38.4%
- VOC Compliant for CA & OTC Yes
- Aerosol Flammability Level Level 3 Aerosols
- Warranty Period One Year From Date of Shipment
- Food packaging Adhesive Complies with 21CFR 175.105: No
- Works well on: wood, foam, fabric and non-woven
- Bonds: paper, drywall, masonry, plastic and painted surfaces.
- Odor Solvent
- Solvent System Heptane, Acetone and Methyl Acetate
- Limited Quantity for domestic ground shipment (See SDS for additional shipping information)
Questions about Camie 513? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Spray Adhesives||Spray Adhesives|
|Size||20 oz||13 oz|
|Shelf Life||12 months||12 months|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.