- Type: PUR Hot Melt
- Brand: Titebond
* Please Note: The Titebond MP75 has been replaced with the EXACT equivalent Infinity PUR MP75. This is the same adhesive and cartridge and will fit all existing guns.
About the Titebond MP75 HiPURformer PUR Adhesive
The Titebond MP75 PUR hot melt is a general purpose Polyurethane that comes in a 50 gram cartridge and can be dispensed with a Titebond PUR applicator. PUR hot melts offer strong initial bonds and continue to cure as they react with moisture in the air. These bonds are typically stronger than traditional glue sticks and are good for exterior applications that require a weatherproof bond.
All Titebond PUR Cartridges
Titebond MP75 PUR Specs & Features
- High-strength, permanent bonds and fast set - 75 seconds
- Interior/Exterior - Waterproof
- Adheres to Melamine, FRP, ceramics, metals and most common substrates
- Greatly reduces or eliminates mechanical fasteners in many applications
- Solvent free and nonflammable
- Versatile performance
- Trim & molding, chair rails, cabinetry and case goods
- Birdhouses, planters, furniture and other outdoor applications
- UV indicator for easy cleanup
MP75 Overall Specifications
- Type: Polyurethane
- Non-reactive VOC: 0 g/L
- State : Solid
- Weight/gallon : 9.8 lbs.Color : Translucent
- Dried Film: Opaque white
- Freeze/thaw stability : Will not freeze
- Solids : 100%
- Viscosity : 9,500 (cps) @ 250°F.
- Storage life : 15 months in unopened container. 4 weeks after opened.
MP75 Bond Strength - At Room Temperature
|Time||Strength psi of MP75|
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.