- Type: Bulk Hot Melt System
- Brand: Astro Packaging
About the Astro Packaging LS10 Complete Bulk Hot Melt System
The LS10 Bulk Hot Melt System is an all electric hot melt applicator system. The LS10 is a great fit for packaging and product assembly applications. The LS10 is a excellent alternative to tape, metal fasteners, and cold glue plus it is a fast and economical solution. The LS10 system includes a 10 pound bulk Teflon-lined hot melt tank. Also included with the LS10 system is a heated hose and handgun. The heated hose included has a Telflon core and is created with a stainless steel braid.
The LS10 is easy to operate. Simply plug in the LS10 system allow it to warm up for 30 to 45 minutes. Once the LS10 is warmed up the pump switch on the control panel will activate the electric pump. Then you are ready to use the LS10 tank, which has a melt rate of 8 lbs per hour! This hot melt tank system is lightweight and easy to move around if necessary. Naturally, the LS10 hot melt tank can take pellets, granules, blocks, and pillows with the viscosity up to 25,000 cps. The LS10 bulk hot melt tank can support one or two handguns. The LS10 melt unit and handgun/hose assembly have separate controls for efficient temperature regulation up to 450°F.
The LS10 system is a direct replacement for the Slautterback® Little Squirt and will take your current Little Squirt hose/gun.
LS10 Hot Melt System Includes:
- LS10 10 Pound Hot Melt Tank
- 8',12' or 16' Hose
- L4 Handgun
**Please note that we can create a custom system for your needs. Give us a call at (855)437-7700 or contact us with additional questions or for a quote.
Astro Packaging LS10 Bulk Hot Melt System Specifications
LS10 System Overview
- LS10 Hot Melt System Specifications
Length: 14 inches
Width: 13.5 inches
Height: 21.5 inches
- Weight/Volume 46 lbs/10 lb
- Temperature Control Tank: Adjustable thermostat 100-450°F (38-232°C) Hose: Adjustable thermostat 300-400°F (150-200°C)
LS10 Hot Melt System Performance
- Warmup Time 30-45 minutes
- Melt Rate 8 lb/hr
- Viscosity Maximum 25,000 centipoise
- Tank Overtemperature Protects melt unit if tank thermostat fails
- Pump Warmup Thermostat Prevents pump motor from operating until tank reaches safe temperature
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.