Sila-Seal Industrial Grade Silicone Sealant
Sila-Seal Industrial Grade Silicone is the perfect go to for all general industrial sealing and bonding applications. We find that Sila-Seal Industrial Grade is most commonly used in the refrigeration, plumbing, HVAC, and construction industries. This industrial grade silicone is a one-part acetoxy sealant that is moisture cured into a tough and rubbery solid. This silicone sealant has excellent adhesion to metal, glass, most types of wood, silicone resin, vulcanized silicon rubber, painted surfaces, plastic, ceramic natural & synthetic fiber. The Industrial Grade Silicone from Sila-Seal is resistant to rain, sleet, snow, sunlight, ultraviolet radiation, ozone and temperature extremes.
- TT-S-002380C, Type II, Class A, Use G (Replaced by ASTM C920)
- TT-S-001543A, Type NS, Class A, Use G (Replaced ASTM C920)
- CFR175.105 – “Adhesives” applies to sealants used to seal two surfaces together that the sealant is only exposed at the seam. Considered incidental contact.
- CFR 177.2600 – “Rubbers” applies to things like conveyor belts and other things that the food contact is more than just a small amount at the seams.
- NSF certified to Standard 51 – Food Contact (NOTE: Beige is not included)