Titebond MP300 has been discontinued, we recommend you try Titebond MP75. The MP75 offers a 75 second open time instead of 300 seconds.
The Titebond MP300 has a longer open time allowing for adjustment of materials after the adhesive has been applied. The MP300 will bond to a wide variety of substrates including wood, plastics, metals and glass.
Titebond MP300 Works With:
All Titebond PUR Cartridges
Titebond MP300 PUR Specs & Features
- High-strength, permanent bonds
- Interior/Exterior - Passes ANSI/HPVA Type I testing - Waterproof
- Adheres to wood, melamine, PVC, ABS, ceramics, metals and most common substrates
- Greatly reduces or eliminates mechanical fasteners in many applications
- Solvent free and nonflammable
- Long set time - Ideal for face frames and intricate assemblies
- Woodworking, finish carpentry, construction, repair
- UV indicator for easy cleanup
Titebond MP300 Overall Specifications
- Type: Polyurethane
- Non-reactive VOC: 1.1 g/L
- State : Solid
- Weight/gallon : 9.7 lbs.
- Color : Translucent
- Dried Film: Opaque white
- Freeze/thaw stability : Will not freeze
- Solids : 100%
- Viscosity : 11,000 cps @ 250°F.
- Storage life : 15 months in unopened foil pouch. 4 weeks after opened.
MP300 Bond Strength - At Room Temperature
||Strength psi of MP300