Hot Melt Adhesives Wheel Coater
We've had so many requestes for a hot melt wheel coater that we made it a priority to partner with Surebonder to offer the best unit we could find. We're proud to announce the Surebonder 852 Wheel Coater for hot melt coating applications.
You can view the Surebonder 852 here - Surebonder's 853 roll coater. Buying a roll coater is a valuable for many applications, most commonly packaging. The 853 is only offered in two sizes online, but if you need a custom width all you need to do is contact us.
Roll coaters are commonly used with corrugated, leather, chipboard, foam, etc. We have had customers use roll coaters for a wide array of applications like shoe manufacturing, leather goods assembly, product labeling, signage, displays, automotive trim parts, book making and more!
Features of the Surebonder 853 Desktop Roll Coater:
- Digital temperature readout of set point and process temperature
- Adjustable brass doctor blade that controls adhesive application
- Variable roller speed: 0 to 30 feet per minute
- Programmable temperature control
Gluegun.com is always happy to work with our customers to find the best fit for their application. Not sure which bulk application system is right for you? Contact us for more information.
Other Recent Articles
- Editor's Pick 2019 Top Glue Guns By Subcategory
- Surebonder Industrial Electric Glue Guns: User Tips, Advice & More
- Industrial Glue Gun Showdown – Champ 3 vs. TEC 4500B: Pros, Cons & More
- Glue Gun Guts: An Inside Look at Power Adhesives Hot Melt Guns
- Industrial Glue Gun Maintenance: Tips, Advice & More