PAM HB 710KD Cartridge Gun Review
This cartridge gun is designed for silicone thermo set cartridges like those offered by Dow Corning and it also works with PUR adhesives. The HB 710KD Cartridge gun offers and ergonomic handle and an adjustable temperature 104°F to 400°F.
- Easily control temperature through integrated digital temperature display and controls
- Designed for reactive silicone
- Industrial design
- You have to use a purge cartridge at the end of each days use (necessary evil)
Gluegun.com Bottom Line
This is one of the only guns out there designed for dispensing reactive thremo silicones and PUR adhesives. PAM Buehnen's 700 series guns are excellent all around. We are happy to be able to offer them to our customers through our online store.
PAM HB 710 Extrusion Glue Gun Specifications
- Watts: 600 Watts
- Operating Temperature: 104°F-410°F
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Melt Tank: 6.8 oz.
- Melt Rate: 2.9 lbs/hr to 7 lbs/hr
- Integrated Digital Temperature Display & Controls
- Adhesives: Reactive Silicones & PUR Adhesives
- Pneumatically Assisted
The closest gun we have to this would be 3M's Easy 250 PUR Glue Gun, however, this glue gun is catered only to PUR hot melt cartridges.