Chevrolet Camaros Key Fob Recall
Resolved With 3M DP8805NS Structural Acrylic Adhesive
Did you hear about the Chevy Camaro key fob recall in June 2014? Well, good news for everyone GM is fixing this glitch with a top notch 3M product. 3M 8805NS is a structural acrylic adhesives that offers superior strength and bonds well to non porous surfaces like plastic. We love when we hear about real world applications for our products!
Check out the unique product that will make your Camaro key fob safe.
Other Recent Articles
- Ultimate Guide to Static Mixers for 2-Part Adhesives
- PUR Best Practices - Our Top Tips for Working With Polyurethane Hot Melt Adhesives
- Best Adhesive for Bonding Polypropylene PP and Polyethylene PE
- Volume Increasing? Time to Buy Bulk Equipment
- The Most Common Questions - And Answers - About Cyanoacrylate Adhesives