3M Glue Gun Repair Guide
Don't Ditch that 3M Hot Glue Gun, Get it Fixed
Gluegun.com is a proud 3M Glue Gun Repair center. Our 3M glue gun specialists can help diagnose your issue and determine if your 3M Polygun needs to be sent in for repair. We stock many of the 3M glue gun parts which helps speed up turn around times, getting you up and running faster.
How It Works
If we determine that your 3M hot melt gun needs to be sent in for repair, we send you a Return Material Authorization (RMA) to return your gun to our repair facility. More details on the simple return process can be found on our Repair Page. We charge a small diagnosis fee which includes general maintenance and cleaning. Sometimes this initial diagnosis will resolve the issue you we will simply ship your 3M glue gun back to you.
If additional spare parts or work is required, we will issue you a quote based on time and materials so you know exactly what it will cost to get your applicator back up and running. This will help you to determine weather or not repair is the best option for you and help you compare the cost of repair versus purchasing a new 3M glue gun.
Price for 3M Glue Gun Repair
Diagnosis fees are based on the 3M Glue Gun model. If the diagnosis fee does not resolve your issue, a quote will be issued based on time and materials.
- 3M Polygun AE - Diagnosis Fee $15
- 3M Polygun TC or LT - Diagnosis Fee $25
- 3M Polygun EC - Diagnosis Fee $35
- 3M Polygun PG II or PG II LT - Diagnosis Fee $60
Unsure If Repair Is Right for You?
Feel like a savvy do it your selfer? In some cases, it may be possible for you to assess and repair your own glue gun. Check out our guide to repairing your glue gun. Additionally, you can find the complete list of spare parts for the 3M Polygun's in our 3M Spare Parts Section.
For More Information
Other Recent Articles
- Ultimate Guide to Static Mixers for 2-Part Adhesives
- PUR Best Practices - Our Top Tips for Working With Polyurethane Hot Melt Adhesives
- Best Adhesive for Bonding Polypropylene PP and Polyethylene PE
- Volume Increasing? Time to Buy Bulk Equipment
- The Most Common Questions - And Answers - About Cyanoacrylate Adhesives