- Type: Cartridge Gun
- Brand: Infinity Bond
- Gun Type: Cartridge, Pneumatic
- Adhesive Ratio: 1:1, 2:1, 4:1, 10:1
- Cartridge Size: 200 ml, 400 ml, 490 ml
- Sulzer System: C System, F System
About Infinity Bond Versa Air Pneumatic Cartridge Gun
The Infinity Bond Versa Air Pneumatic Cartridge Gun is an adhesive applicator designed to be used with a static mixing nozzle for epoxies, methacrylate, and other two-part cartridges. The Infinity Bond Versa Air features an adjustable air regulator, an air dump valve that stops flow instantly, and a quick disconnect adapter.
The patented Cartridge Stabilizing Plate makes the Versa Air convenient and versatile. Its stabilizing plate aligns the different cartridge sizes for accurate and secure dispensing, while the snap-in/snap-out push disks allow for easy conversions with no disassembly required.
Features & Benefits
- Air regulator
- Air dump valve to stop flow instantly
- Reverse air
- Quick disconnect adapter
- 200-490 mL two-part adhesive cartridges
- All cartridge ratios - 1:1, 2:1, 4:1, 10:1
- Both Sulzer C-System and F-System
- Nominal thrust - 490 lbs @ 100
- PSI - 2.5” cylinder
- 200 mL and 400 mL MixPak® & TAH Cartridges
- Converts to ratios 1:1, 2:1, 4:1 and 10:1
Questions about Infinity Bond Versa Air? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.