- Type: Cartridge Gun
- Brand: Cox
- Gun Type: Manual, 1 Component
- Cartridge Size: 10 oz
About the Cox 41004 Chilton Manual Cartridge Gun
The Cox Chilton 41004 is works best with low and medium viscosity materials and uses a standard 10.3 oz cartridge. With switchable flow control and a sintered steel catch plate, the Chilton is durable even with high volume applications..
The Chilton glue gun is an industrial applicator great for medium and high volume applications. Contact us with questions regarding this product or any of the Cox glue guns.
- Product Type: Single Component
- Application: Cartridge
- Capacity: 10 oz. Cartridge
- Mix-Ratio(s): non-applicable
Cox 41004 Chilton Cartridge Gun Specifications
Cox Chilten Glue Gun Features
- Standard 10.3oz. Catridge
- Mechanical Advantage 12:1
- Switchable Flow Control
- Wear Compensating Device
- Built-in Ladder Hook
- High Volume Usage
- Catch Plate - Sintered Steel
- Barrel Turns - Application Around Corners
- Low-Medium Viscosity Materials
- Thumb Activated Instant Pressure Release
- All Component Replaceable Parts
Cox Chilton Schematic Sheet
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.