- Brand: 3M
- Adhesive Type: Acrylic Adhesive (MMA)
- Contact Us with Questions
3M DP810 Scotch-Weld Low Odor Acrylic Adhesive Overview
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Low Odor Acrylic Adhesive DP810 is a toughened two-part, room-temperature curing acrylic adhesive specially formulated to bond oily metals, plastics, and other surfaces. DP810 features lower odor and non-flammable properties. This acrylic adhesive contributes to a safer work environment compared to typical acrylic (MMA) adhesives.
Benefits and Features
- Low odor adhesive is ideal for any setting where harsh fumes or flammability are an issue
- Provides high shear and peel strength and is toughened for impact resistance
- 10-minute work life and 20-minute handling strength
- Bonds oily metals with minimal surface prep
- Bonds most plastics, composites, and metals
- Sporting goods (metal to metal, metal to plastic bonding)
- Appliance manufacturing (metal to metal, metal to glass)
- Electronic casing assembly
Specifications of 3M DP810 Acrylic Adhesive
- Adhesion Strength: 480.0 oz/in
- Adhesive Type: Acrylic
- Application: Bonding Composite Materials
- Brand: Scotch-Weld™
- Color Family: Black, Tan
- Full Cure Time: 8-24 Hours @ 72 F (22 C)
- Indoor/Outdoor: Both
- Industries: Metalworking, Specialty Vehicle. Construction. General Industrial. Transportation. Consumer Goods. Electronics. Military & Government
- Mix Ratio Volume Base: Accelerator 1 : 1
- Open Time: 10 minutes @ 72 F (22 C)
- Physical Form: Flowable Liquid
- Product Color: Black, Tan
- Product Type: Acrylic Adhesive
- Regulatory Key: AD-02452
- Set Time: 10 Minute
- Shear Strength: 3600.0 psi
- Shelf Life: 456 Days
- Specific Gravity: 1.07
- Storage Temperature: 32 F (0 C)
- Storage Temperature (Celsius): 0°C
- Viscosity: Self-Leveling
- Viscosity Range (cps) at Room Temperature: 20,000
- Work Time: 10 Minutes
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Restrictions: Unable to ship via air.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Acrylic Adhesive||Methacrylate (MMA)|
|Work Life||10 minutes||3 - 7 minutes|
|Handling Strength||20 minutes||10 - 15 minutes|
|Shelf Life||15 months||12 months|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.