3M DP812 Scotch-Weld Acrylic Adhesive
3M™ DP812 Scotch-Weld™ Acrylic Adhesive is an off-white, two-part MMA-based adhesive with high overlap shear and peel strength with good impact resistance, good durability, and high viscosity ideal for vertical surface bonding. The 3M DP812 is able to adhere to difficult surfaces, even with minimal surface preparation. It offers good shear and peel strength, making it ideal for industrial applications where permanent, high-strength bonding of similar and dissimilar surfaces is a requirement. 3M DP812 will effectively bond most plastics and metals.
Benefits and Features
- High shear and peel strengths ensures a tough, durable, and permanent bond
- Fast build-up and 10-minute work life provides enough time for adjustments and repositioning while maximizing productivity
- Good impact resistance, making it a durable choice in applications where bonding surfaces may receive impacts
- Adheres to a wide selection of surfaces and substrates, including metals and most plastic surfaces
- Non-sag (NS) formulation won't slump or spread excessively
- Secure small or thin bonding edges
- Honeycomb panels in rail cars, elevator and aircraft
- Hat channel stiffeners in metal enclosures
- Delivery truck side walls
- Sign facings and cabinets
- Corrugated panels to tube frames
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.