- Brand: 3M
- Adhesive Type: Acrylic Adhesive
- Contact Us with Questions
3M DP820 Scotch-Weld Acrylic Adhesive Overview
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ DP820 Acrylic Adhesive is a two-part acrylic adhesive specially formulated to bond many plastics, metals, and oily metals. This structural adhesive creates strong bonds with minimal or no surface prep required. DP820 is formulated to bon multi-material assemblies such as plastics, thermoplastics, composites, and metals. This strong adhesive can replace screws, rivets, and welding.
Features and Benefits
- Creates strong bond with minimal or no surface prep required
- Resists many chemicals, water, humidity, and corrosion
- Formulated to bond multi-material assemblies such as plastics, thermoplastics, composites, and metals, including oily metals
- Medium viscosity allows controlled dispensing
- 15-minute work life with 40-minute handling strength
- Strong adhesive can replace screws, rivets, and welding
- Metalworking such as HVAC, appliance, sporting goods, and specialty vehicles
- Sign manufacturing such as panel to frame bonding, trim attachment, letter bonding, and frame assembly
- Bonding plastics, composites and powder coats to metal
- Typically used for larger parts where a longer open time is needed for assembly
Specifications of 3M DP820 Acrylic Adhesive
- Brand: Scotch-Weld™
- Indoor/Outdoor: Both
- Industries: Metalworking, Specialty Vehicle, Woodworking, Signage
- Maximum Operating Temperature (Fahrenheit): 175.0 Degree Fahrenheit
- Product Color: Off-white
- Product Type: Acrylic Adhesive
- Shelf Life: 365 Days
- Storage Temperature: <80 Degree Fahrenheit
- Storage Temperature (Celsius): <27°C
- Viscosity: Self-Leveling
- Work Time: 20 Minutes
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Restrictions: Unable to ship via air.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Acrylic Adhesive||Methacrylate (MMA)|
|Work Life||15 - 20 minutes||15 - 24 minutes|
|Handling Strength||30 - 40 minutes||30 - 45 minutes|
|Shelf Life||12 months||12 months|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.