- Type: Accessories
- Brand: 3M
3M MPP+ Red Fire Barrier Putty Pads Overview
3M MPP+ Red Fire Barrier Putty Pads are a one-part firestop material used in various fire-rated assemblies, such as electrical box protection. Designed to prevent the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gasses, this intumescent material comes ready to use in convenient 1/10” (2.54 mm) thick pads that are conformable by hand with no mixing or tools. Pads are firestop tested up to 4 hours.
Additional Information & Details
- Pliable one-part intumescent firestop material is designed for wall openings and through penetrations
- Provides draft and cold smoke seal, helps reduce noise transfer
- Firestop tested for through penetration and membrane applications for up to 4 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479)
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of construction materials
- Non-corrosive to metal, and compatible with synthetic cable jackets
- Applied by hand, with no mixing or tools
Questions about 3M MPP+? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.