- Type: Accessories
- Brand: 3M
3M Orange Fire Block Foam Overview
The 3M Orange Fire Block Foam is a fireblock and draftstop used to help seal, fill, insulate and bond for non-rated residential and commercial construction. This foam-in-place fireblock is heat-resistant (up to 240°F/115°C) and meets ASTM E 84 (mod) Class 1 for smoke spread and flame development. This fireblock foam is ready-to-use and tack-free in approximately 5 minutes.
Additional Information & Details
- Tested as a Type V residential Fireblock to ASTM E 84 (modified)
- Excellent adhesion that bonds to concrete, brick, metals, wood, plastic and cable jacketing
- Minimal shrinkage
- Durable foam is heat-resistant (up to 240°F/115°C)
- Acts as a draftstop to help reduce air infiltration
- Thermal insulator foam offers an R-Value of 4-5/inch (25.4 mm) typical
- Fireblock foam is ready-to-use (no mixing required)
- Tack-free in approximately 5 minutes
- Expands up to 200% in volume to quickly and effectively seal openings
- Meets International Building Code (IBC) and International Residential Code (IRC) Fireblocking Requirements
- Features minimal shrinkage and sag-resistant formulation to help ensure longevity
Questions about 3M FB-Foam? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.