3M Scotch-Weld Black Flexible Acrylic Adhesive Overview
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Flexible Acrylic Adhesive DP8625NS is a black, non-sag, low odor, two-part acrylic adhesive with non-flammable classification. This high-elongation acrylic adhesive with structural strength is ideal for bonding dissimilar materials, thin panel applications where bond-line read-through is a concern, or any other application where a flexible bond is needed.
- Highly flexible structural adhesive with greater than 200% elongation
- Minimizes bond line read-through and cure shrinkage to enable the use of thinner panels
- Alleviates stresses caused by dissimilar coefficients of thermal expansion
- Non-flammable classification and low odor formulation to help improve the working environment
- Bonds a variety of substrates with minimal surface preparation, including slightly oily surfaces
- 23 minute work life; 28 minute time to handling strength
- Contains 250 micron (0.010 inch) spacer beads to control bond line thickness
Questions about 3M DP8625NS? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Methacrylate (MMA)||Methacrylate (MMA)|
|Work Life||22-24 minutes||18 - 25 minutes|
|Handling Strength||35-40 minutes||45 - 60 minutes|
|Shelf Life||12 months||12 months|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.