- Type: Cartridge Gun
- Brand: 3M
- Gun Type: Cartridge
- Adhesive Ratio: 1:1, 2:1, 4:1, 10:1
- Cartridge Size: 200 ml, 400 ml
3M Scotch-Weld EPX Manual Applicator Overview
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ EPX™ Manual Applicators are used to dispense two-component structural adhesives. 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ EPX Manual Applicators make dispensing two-component structural adhesives clean and easy with minimal waste. Manual hand motion drives the dual pistons directly into the Duo-Pak cartridge, applying equal pressure and feeding the two components of the adhesive directly into the mixing nozzle (sold separately). These manual applicators offer take-it-to-the-job convenience: no air hoses or electrical cords are necessary.
Conversion kits allow 1:1, 2:1, 4:1, and 10:1 cartridges to be used in the same dispenser while offering comfort and control. A dual-drive mechanism provides synchronized movement of plunger rods to balance the force applied to each cartridge. Universal trays will also fit the pneumatic dispensers, while controls are easily accessible by both right- and left-handed users.
Details and Features
- Dispenses two-component 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Adhesives
- Offers take-it-to-the-job convenience without the need for air hoses or electrical cords
- Ensures correct mix ratio during dispensing; no need to weigh components
- Minimizes waste and mess associated with hand mixing
- Panel to frame/stiffener to panel
- Small joint assembly
- Mounting and trim attachment
- Sealing, potting and encapsulating
- Large surface lamination
- Applications where precision mixing is required
Questions about 3M EPX Manual Applicator? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.