3M Scotch-Weld Flexible Acrylic Adhesive DP8610NS Overview
3M Scotch-Weld Flexible Acrylic Adhesive DP8610NS is a black, non-sag, low odor, two-part acrylic adhesive with non-flammable classification. This high-elongation acrylic adhesive with structural strength is ideal for bonding dissimilar materials, thin panel applications where bonding read-through is a concern or any other application where a flexible bond is needed.
- Highly flexible structural adhesive with greater than 200% elongation
- Minimizes bond-line read-through and cure shrinkage to enable the use of th thinner panels
- Alleviates stresses caused by dissimilar coefficients of thermal expansion
- Non-flammable classification and low odor formulation to help improve the working environment
- Bonds a variety of substrates with minimal surface preparation, including slightly oily surfaces
- 10-minute work-life; 18 minute time to handling strength
- Contains 250 microns (0.010 inch) spacer beads to control bond line thickness
- Dissimilar material bonding
- Thin panel applications where bond line read-through is a concern
- Applications requiring high bond elongation and elasticity
- Transportation, rail, signage, and architectural panel assembly
- Manufacturing environments where workplace safety regarding exposure to odors, toxicological hazards, and flammable substances is of heightened importance.
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Methacrylate (MMA)||Methacrylate (MMA)|
|Work Life||10 minutes||3 - 7 minutes|
|Handling Strength||16-20 minutes||10 - 15 minutes|
|Shelf Life||12 months||12 months|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.