3M Scotch-Weld Low Odor Black Acrylic Adhesive Overview
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Low Odor Acrylic Adhesive DP8710NS is a black, non-sag, low odor, two-part structural acrylic adhesive with non-flammable classification. 8710 is an improved version of 3M's low odor acrylic adhesives, providing enhanced impact strength, peel resistance, flexibility, low-temperature performance, and enhanced workplace safety. It has a 10-minute work life with 13 minute time to handling strength.
- Improved version of 3M low odor acrylic adhesive
- No HGS08 Health Hazard classification
- Low temperature performance with structural strength down to -40°C (-40°F)
- Excellent impact and peel strength
- 113% elongation that provides enhanced flexibility for dissimilar material bonding
- Non-flammable classification and low odor formulation
- Bonds a variety of substrates with minimal surface preparation, including slightly oily surfaces
- Bonds well to plastics, composites, painted surfaces, aluminum stainless steel and active metals
- 10 minute work life; 13 minute time to handling strength
Questions about 3M DP8710NS? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Methacrylate (MMA)||Methacrylate (MMA)|
|Work Life||10 minutes||3 - 7 minutes|
|Handling Strength||13 minutes||10 - 15 minutes|
|Shelf Life||12 months||12 months|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.