3M Scotch-Weld Low Odor Black Acrylic Adhesive Overview
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Low Odor Acrylic Adhesive DP8725NS is a black, non-sag, low odor, two-part structural acrylic adhesive with non-flammable classification. 8725 is an improved version of 3M's low odor acrylic adhesives, providing enhanced impact strength, peel resistance, flexibility, low-temperature performance, and enhanced workplace safety. It has 23 minute work-life with 25 minute time to handling strength.
- Improved version of 3M low odor acrylic adhesive
- No GHS08 Health Hazard classification
- Low-temperature performance with structural strength down to -40°C (-40°F)
- Excellent impact and peel strength
- 70% elongation that provides enhanced flexibility for dissimilar material bonding
- Non-flammable classification and low odor formulation
- Bonds a variety of substrates with minimal surface preparation, including slightly oily surfaces
- Bonds well to plastics, composites, pain
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Methacrylate (MMA)||Methacrylate (MMA)|
|Work Life||20-22 minutes||18 - 25 minutes|
|Handling Strength||25-30 minutes||45 - 60 minutes|
|Shelf Life||12 months||12 months|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.