3M Scotch-Weld Nylon Bonder Structural Adhesive Overview
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Nylon Bonder Structural Adhesive DP8910NS is a black, non-sag, two-part structural acrylic adhesive. 8910 creates a structural bond to nylon (polyamides) and other engineered plastics as well as aluminum and other metals without the need for extensive surface preparations such as plasma or flame treatment. It has a 10-minute work life with 16 minutes to handling strength.
- Structurally bonds to nylon (polyamides) without plasma or flame treatment surface preparation
- Excellent adhesion to aluminum, stainless steel, and other metals that are commonly joined to nylon
- Ideal for high temperature and high humidity applications
- Structural strength at 185°F (85°C)
- Fast, strong cure for assembly speed and productivity
- 10-minute work-life with 16 minutes to handling strength
- Contains 250 micron (0.010 inch) spacer beads to control bond line thickness
- Automotive and specialty vehicle under-hood applications
- Composite part manufacturing
- EV batteries
- Sporting goods and equipment
- Medical devices
- 3-D printing
Questions about 3M DP8910NS? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Methacrylate (MMA)||Methacrylate (MMA)|
|Work Life||10 minutes||4 - 5 minutes|
|Handling Strength||16 minutes||20 - 30 minutes|
|Shelf Life||12 months||6 months|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.