- Brand: 3M
- Adhesive Type: Spray Adhesive
- Container: 29.3 lb Cylinder (Large)
- Contact Us with Questions
3M Super 77 Spray Adhesive Cylinder Tank Overview
3M Multipurpose Spray Adhesive is an extremely versatile, fast-drying spray adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials. Our permanent bond provides fast results to keep projects moving ahead. This photo-safe spray formula is easy to dispense and apply directly onto surfaces and materials where needed, with no soak-in or yellowing over time.
3M Multipurpose Spray Adhesive has an aggressive tack that offers a high initial grab as well as sufficient open time to position materials properly. High-solids content supports its low soak-in property, giving you time to find the best fit for your parts. This attribute also provides higher coverage than competing spray adhesive and helps create soft, non-dimpling glue lines. The combination of fast tack, strong bonds, and clean appearance make it ideal for projects of all kinds.
- General industrial maintenance and repair projects
- Attaching fiberglass insulation and drywall corner beads
- Bonding thin materials such as foils, carpeting, paper, cardboard, felt, and more
Features & Benefits
- Versatile adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials
- Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications
- Offers a fast, aggressive tack for a quick bond that reduces set time
- Bonds paper, cardboard, fabric, insulation, plastic, metal, wood and more
- Allows for a bond time of 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Repositionable while providing long-lasting strength
3M Product ID 62497980300
3M Super 77 Multipurpose Spray Adhesive Resources
Questions about 3M Super 77? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Spray Adhesives||Spray Adhesives|
|Tack Time||15 sec - 1 min||15 sec - 1 min|
|Size||29.3 lb cylinder||40 lb cylinder|
|Shelf Life||21 months||24 months|
|Data Sheets||TDS, SDS||TDS, SDS|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.