- Type: Methacrylate (MMA)
- Brand: Adhesive Systems, Inc.
- Set Speed: Medium
- Bonds: General, Metal, Plastic
- Properties: Chemical Resistant, Flexible, Impact and Shock Resistant, Weather Resistant
About the ASI MP 55420FS Methacrylate MMA Adhesive
The Adhesive Systems Inc ASI MP 55420FS is a faster curing version of the MP 55420 methacrylate adhesive. It offers a 4-6 minute work time and holds up great to many chemicals and weather conditions. It gives a strong, flexible bond to a wide range of substrates including metals, plastics and other composite substrates.
Dispensing the ASI MP 55420 MMA Adhesive
The ASI MP 55350 is a two part, 10:1 adhesive. This means the A and B sides of the adhesive do not activate until they are mixed. Typically, this adhesive is dispensed using a cartridge gun and static mixer. The cartridge gun used will depend on whether you are using the 50ml or 400ml cartridge.
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Restrictions: 400ml and larger cartridges must be shipped via ground.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.