Butyl Sealant for Reducing Sound and Vapor Transmission Overview
This premium butyl sealant is a high-solids, non-drying, self-healing synthetic rubber-based sealant for reducing sound and vapor transmission around windows, doors, wall panels, insulated metal panel and partition systems. This non-webbing formulation exhibits excellent tackiness for permanent bonding. This Butyl Sealant for Reducing Sound and Vapor Transmission contains an anti-microbial agent that inhibits the growth of mildew and bacteria, passes AAMA 800 flexibility cold testing of -100F and is USDA accepted.
- Sealing base track to slab
- Polyethylene vapor barrier sheet overlaps
- Insulated panel top caps and panel joints
Butyl Sealant for Reducing Sound and Vapor Transmission Specifications
- Specific Gravity: 1.52-1.58
- Flash Point: >212°F
- VOC Content: 3.47%
- Low-Temp Flexibility: No Adhesion Loss
- Weight Loss: 5-8%
- Viscosity: 1 Million CPS
- Heat Aging Cracking: None
- Stain and Color Change: Non-Staining
- Service Temperature: -100°F to 180°F
- Weathering: Excellent
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.