About Camie Low VOC General Purpose Aerosol Spray Adhesive
Camie 500 is a general purpose spray adhesive formulated to be a low VOC aerosol that is CA and OTC compliant. Camie 500 offers a fast, strong tack to many substrates including metal,plastic, wood, fabric, leather and more.
Camie 500 spray adhesive is commonly used in furniture, upholstery, product assembly and garment industries.
Great for Bonding:
Camie 500 Low VOC Aerosol Spray Adhesive Specifications
- Container Size: 20 Fluid oz. Container
- Product Description: General Purpose Spray Adhesive
- Net Weight: 14 Ounces
- Cans Per Case: 12
- Case Dimensions- Inches 10 3/4 L x 8 3/16 W x 10 3/16 H
- Case Weight: 14.7 Pounds
- Cases Per Pallet: 72 Cases
- Appearance: Nearly colorless
- Odor: Solvent
- Solvent System
- Propellant Dimethyl Ether
- Bond Time 45 Seconds to 2 Minutes
- Heat Resistance 120˚ F
- Solids 30%
- Spray Pattern: Conical Mist
- VOC: % 27.7%
- VOC Compliant for CA & OTC: Yes
- Aerosol Flammability: Level Level 3 Aerosols
- Warranty Period: One Year From Date of Shipment
- Food packaging Adhesive Complies with 21CFR 175.105: No
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.