Cox 41004 Chilton Single Component Cartridge Gun
The Cox Chilton 41004 is works best with low and medium viscosity materials and uses a standard 10.3 oz cartridge. With switchable flow control and a sintered steel catch plate, the Chilton is durable even with high volume applications..
The Chilton glue gun is an industrial applicator great for medium and high volume applications. Contact us with questions regarding this product or any of the Cox glue guns.
Cox Chilton Specs
- Product Type: Single Component
- Application: Cartridge
- Capacity: 10 oz. Cartridge
- Mix-Ratio(s): non-applicable
Cox Chilten Glue Gun Features
- Standard 10.3oz. Catridge
- Mechanical Advantage 12:1
- Switchable Flow Control
- Wear Compensating Device
- Built-in Ladder Hook
- High Volume Usage
- Catch Plate - Sintered Steel
- Barrel Turns - Application Around Corners
- Low-Medium Viscosity Materials
- Thumb Activated Instant Pressure Release
- All Component Replaceable Parts
Cox Chilton Schematic Sheet
See more: Cartridge Gun
Cox 41004 Chilton Single Component Cartridge Gun has a rating of stars based on reviews.