- Type: Sausage Gun
- Brand: Cox
- Gun Type: Manual, 1 Component, Sausage
- Cartridge Size: 20 oz
Cox Ascot 600 Cartridge and Sausage Glue Gun Overview
The Cox Ascot 600 is an excellent single component cartridge gun. The Cox Ascot 600 is perfect for dispensing MS polymer, silicone and urethane. Since this sausage gun has a 20 oz capacity it makes it perfect for construction applications as will need to refill less.
The Ascot 600 comes pre-configured for sausage packs, however there are also plungers for cartridges and bulk (G2) applications. The Cox Ascot 600 has a plunger extension that reduces waste, an interchangeable pull handle, not to mention it comes with 3 yellow cone nozzles, ladder hook and a spanner wrench.
- Product Type: Single Component
- Application: Sausage/Cartridge/Bulk
- Capacity: 10 oz. Cartridge, 10 oz. Sausage, 20 oz. Sausage, Bulk
- Mix-Ratio(s): non-applicable
Contact us with questions regarding this product or any of the Cox glue guns.
Cox Ascot 600 Sausage and Cartridge Gun Features
- 20 oz. / 10 oz. Sausage, 10.3 oz. Cartridge and Bulk Application
- Pre-Configured for Sausage Application
- Plungers Included for Cartridge and Bulk (G2) Applications
- Mechanical Advantage 26:1
- Plunger Extension - Reduces Waste
- Drawn Aluminum Barrel
- Interchangeable Pull Handle
- Quick Release End Cap
- All Component Replaceable Parts
- Includes Three Yellow Cone Nozzles, Ladder Hook and Spanner Wrench
Cox Ascot 600 (51001-2T) Schematic Drawing
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.