- Type: Acrylic Adhesive
- Brand: Henkel Loctite
Overview of Loctite 3034
Loctite 3034 is a toughened structural adhesive that was formulated to bond un-treated low energy substrates. Loctite 3034 works well for bonding polyethylene and polypropylene substrates. It has a 15 minute work life and a medium viscosity.
Loctite 3034 Specifications
- Color Clear
- Fixture Time 55 min.
- Full Cure Temperature (°C) 25
- Full Cure Temperature (°F) 77
- Full Cure Time 24 hr.
- Impact Strength on HDPE (joules) 14
- Key Characteristics Peel Strength: High Peel Strength, Shear Strength: High Shear Strength, Toughened, Work Life: Extended Work Life
- Mix Ratio 10:1
- Number of Components 2 Part
- Peel Strength on Aluminum (pli) 30
- Shear Strength, Steel (psi) 2450
- Substrates Polyolefin, Polypropylene
- Technology Acrylic
- Viscosity (Brookfield mPa.s (cP)) 63000
- Viscosity Temperature (°C) 25
- Viscosity Temperature (°F) 77
- Work Life Time 14 min
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Restrictions: Unable to ship via air.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.