- Type: Methacrylate (MMA)
- Brand: Henkel Loctite
Overview of Loctite AA H4000
Loctite AA H4000 is a pale yellow, two-part, non-sag, methacrylate structural adhesive paste. It has a medium fixture time and forms resilient bonds that maintain strength over a wide range of temperatures. It is designed for bonding various plastic and composite substrates, including epoxy coat and glass fiber reinforced polyester.
Features of Loctite AA H4000
- Non-sagging gaps filled to 0.5 in (12.7 mm)
- Excellent environmental resistance
- Excellent tolerance to off-ratio mixing
- Superior impact and peel strength
- Designed for bonding various plastic and composite substrates
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Restrictions: Unable to ship via air.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Methacrylate (MMA)||Methacrylate (MMA)|
|Brand||Henkel Loctite||Infinity Bond|
|Work Life||30 minutes||18 - 25 minutes|
|Handling Strength||35 - 40 minutes||45 - 60 minutes|
|Shelf Life||-||12 months|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.