- Type: Methacrylate (MMA)
- Brand: Henkel Loctite
Loctite AA H3000 Overview
Loctite H3000 is a general purpose structural adhesive with a low viscosity. H3000 is cream colored with a medium fixture time perfect for bonding a wide variety of substrates.
Loctite AA H3000 Specifications
- Color Cream
- Full Cure Temperature (°C) 25
- Full Cure Temperature (°F) 77
- Full Cure Time 24 hr.
- Impact Strength on Grit Blasted Steel (joules) 21
- Viscosity: Low Viscosity
- Strength: High Strength
- Mix Ratio 1:1
- Number of Components 2 Part
- Peel Strength on Steel (pli) 45
- Shear Strength, Steel (psi) 4150
- Technology Acrylic
- Viscosity (Brookfield mPa.s (cP)) 45000
- Viscosity Temperature (°C) 25
- Viscosity Temperature (°F) 77
- Work Life Time 5 min.
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Restrictions: 400ml and larger cartridges must be shipped via ground.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Methacrylate (MMA)||Methacrylate (MMA)|
|Brand||Henkel Loctite||Infinity Bond|
|Work Life||4 - 6 minutes||3 - 7 minutes|
|Handling Strength||12 - 15 minutes||10 - 15 minutes|
|Shelf Life||-||12 months|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.