- Type: Methacrylate (MMA)
- Brand: Henkel Loctite
Loctite AA H3300 Overview
LOCTITE® AA H3300 is a yellow, two-part, room temperature curing methacrylate adhesive providing fixture strength within 6 - 12 minutes. It forms strong bonds and maintains its strength over a wide range of temperatures. It is suited to a variety of substrates with minimal preparation, including PVC, polycarbonate, acrylic, ABS, stainless steel and FRP.
Loctite AA H3300 Features
- Non-sagging gaps filled to .375 inch
- Superior impact and peel strength
- Excellent tolerance to off-ratio mixing
- Little or no surface preparation
- Rapid room temperature cure
- Excellent environmental resistance
- 100% reactive
Loctite AA H3300 Specifications
- Temperature range: -65 - 300
- Color: Yellow
- Full Cure Temperature (°C): 25
- Full Cure Temperature (°F): 77
- Full Cure Time: 24 hr.
- Impact Strength on Grit Blasted Steel (joules): 14
- Cure Speed: Fast Cure
- Sag: Non-Sag
- Mix Ratio: 1:1
- Number of Components: 2 Part
- Peel Strength on Galvinized Steel (pli): 40
- Shear Strength, Steel (psi): 3350
- Technology: Acrylic
- Viscosity (Brookfield mPa.s (cP)): 110000
- Viscosity Temperature (°C): 25
- Viscosity Temperature (°F): 77
- Work Life Time: 5 min.
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Restrictions: Unable to ship via air.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Methacrylate (MMA)||Methacrylate (MMA)|
|Brand||Henkel Loctite||Infinity Bond|
|Work Life||4 - 6 minutes||3 - 7 minutes|
|Handling Strength||6 - 12 minutes||10 - 15 minutes|
|Shelf Life||-||12 months|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.