- Type: Methacrylate (MMA)
- Brand: Henkel Loctite
Loctite AA H3300 Overview
LOCTITE® AA H3300 is a yellow, two-part, room temperature curing methacrylate adhesive providing fixture strength within 6 - 12 minutes. It forms strong bonds and maintains its strength over a wide range of temperatures. It is suited to a variety of substrates with minimal preparation, including PVC, polycarbonate, acrylic, ABS, stainless steel and FRP.
Loctite AA H3300 Features
- Non-sagging gaps filled to .375 inch
- Superior impact and peel strength
- Excellent tolerance to off-ratio mixing
- Little or no surface preparation
- Rapid room temperature cure
- Excellent environmental resistance
- 100% reactive
Loctite AA H3300 Specifications
- Temperature range: -65 - 300
- Color: Yellow
- Full Cure Temperature (°C): 25
- Full Cure Temperature (°F): 77
- Full Cure Time: 24 hr.
- Impact Strength on Grit Blasted Steel (joules): 14
- Cure Speed: Fast Cure
- Sag: Non-Sag
- Mix Ratio: 1:1
- Number of Components: 2 Part
- Peel Strength on Galvinized Steel (pli): 40
- Shear Strength, Steel (psi): 3350
- Technology: Acrylic
- Viscosity (Brookfield mPa.s (cP)): 110000
- Viscosity Temperature (°C): 25
- Viscosity Temperature (°F): 77
- Work Life Time: 5 min.
Questions about Loctite AA H3300? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Methacrylate (MMA)||Methacrylate (MMA)|
|Brand||Henkel Loctite||Infinity Bond|
|Work Life||4 - 6 minutes||3 - 7 minutes|
|Handling Strength||6 - 12 minutes||10 - 15 minutes|
|Shelf Life||-||12 months|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.