- Type: Methacrylate (MMA)
- Brand: Henkel Loctite
- Set Speed: Fast
- Bonds: Metal
Overview of Loctite AA H8110
Loctite AA H8110 acrylic is a two part adhesive and the fast fixture version of Loctite AA H8000. H8110 structural adhesive is an excellent metal bonder that works especially well with aluminum. This adhesive fixtures in 5-10 minutes on steel and contains glass spacer beads to prevent over-clamping of assemblies.
Loctite H8110 Specifications
- Color: Yellow, Green
- Full Cure Temperature (°C): 25
- Full Cure Temperature (°F): 77
- Full Cure Time: 24 hr.
- Impact Strength on Aluminum (joules): 10
- Key Characteristics: Cure Speed: Ultra Fast Cure
- Mix Ratio: 10:1
- Number of Components:2 Part
- Peel Strength on Steel (pli): 48
- Shear Strength, Steel (psi): 1500
- Substrates Metal, Metal: Aluminum
- Technology: Acrylic
- Viscosity (Brookfield mPa.s (cP)): 200000
- Viscosity Temperature (°C): 25
- Viscosity Temperature (°F): 77
- Work Life Time: 7 min.
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Restrictions: Unable to ship via air.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
|Type||Methacrylate (MMA)||Methacrylate (MMA)|
|Brand||Henkel Loctite||Infinity Bond|
|Work Life||7 minutes||3 - 7 minutes|
|Handling Strength||5 - 10 minutes||10 - 15 minutes|
|Shelf Life||-||12 months|
These values are approximate. Manufacturers often use different parameters for determining adhesive properties. Refer to manufacturer data sheets for detailed specifications. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.