- Type: Methacrylate (MMA)
- Brand: Henkel Loctite
Loctite H8600 Overview
Loctite H8600 Speedbonder blue structural adhesive offers an extended fixture time. The H8600 high performance adhesives also boasts excellent impact and shear strength on galvanized steel and aluminum. This Loctite acrylic adhesive was formulated to withstand serve environments.
SPECIFICATIONSLoctite H8600 Specifications
- Color: Blue
- Full Cure Temperature (°C): 25
- Full Cure Temperature (°F): 77
- Full Cure Time: 24 hr.
- Impact Strength on Grit Blasted Steel (joules): 10
- Key Characteristics: Cure Speed: Medium Cure, Environment Resistance: Severe Environment Resistance, Shear Strength: High Shear Strength
- Mix Ratio: 2:1
- Number of Components: 2 Part
- Peel Strength on Galvanized Steel (pli): 35
- Shear Strength ,Galvanized Steel (psi): 1800
- Substrates Metal: Aluminum, Metal: Steel - Galvanized Steel
- Technology: Acrylic
- Viscosity (Brookfield mPa.s (cP)): 86000
- Viscosity Temperature (°C): 25
- Viscosity Temperature (°F): 77
- Work Life Time: 25 min.
Loctite H8600 TDS & MSDS
Loctite H8600 TDS
Loctite H8600 MSDS
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Restrictions: 400ml and larger cartridges must be shipped via ground.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.