- Type: Surface Prep
- Brand: Henkel Loctite
- Application: Bonding and Sealing
Loctite SF 770 Overview
Loctite SF 770 is specifically designed to make polyolefin and other low-energy surfaces suitable for bonding with Loctite instant adhesives. Ideal for use with polyethylene, polypropylene, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), and thermoplastic rubber materials.
- Designed to make polyolefin and other low-energy surfaces suitable for bonding with Loctite instant adhesives
- Recommended for difficult-to-bond substrates, including polyethylene, polypropylene, PTFE, and thermoplastic rubber materials
- Transparent to slightly hazy liquid appearance
- Fluoresces positive under UV light
- Very low viscosity
- Technology: Primer - Cyanoacrylate
- Chemical Type: Aliphatic amine
- Solvent: n-Heptane
- Active Ingredient Concentration: 0.07% to 0.13%
- Appearance: Transparent to slightly hazy liquid
- Fluorescence: Positive under UV light
- Viscosity: Very low
- Cure: Not applicable
- Application: CA surface primer
Why Choose Loctite SF 770 Primer?
Loctite SF 770 Primer ensures a strong bond between Loctite cyanoacrylate adhesives and difficult-to-bond substrates. It is ideal for situations where standard adhesives struggle to achieve a secure bond on low-energy surfaces. Please note that Loctite SF 770 Primer is not recommended for assemblies where high peel strength is required.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.