Power Adhesives TEC 7300 Spray Glue Gun
TEC 7300 Glue Gun Overview
Power Adhesives TEC 7300 is a excellent choice for applications that require high output, large area coverage or bonding to heat sensitive substrates.
Output & Performance
The TEC 7300 Pneumatic Spray Gun has an excellent output rate of 11.5 lbs per hour, making it a great choice for industrial, high volume applications.
Features We Love
An upgrade from the single-load TEC 6300, this glue gun utilizes a speed loader feature allowing users to load multiple glue slugs, reducing load time and increasing efficiency.
The Bottom Line
For applications that require maximum, continuous spray output, the TEC 7300 glue gun offers a cutting edge design and feature set to meet even the most demanding needs. We recommend 120 psi and a 10 minute warm up for optimum performance.
TEC 7300 Glue Gun Specifications
- Stick Size: 1 3/4" Glue Slugs
- Watts: 1000 Watts
- Output: 11.5 lbs/hr (approx. 68 1 3/4" Glue Slugs)
- Operating Temperature: Adjustable
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Pneumatic Spray Glue Gun
- 120 PSI
- 10 minute warm-up time
TEC 7300 Spray Glue Gun Nozzles
- Narrow Angle Spray Nozzle 1.2mm Orifice (PA6045)
- Narrow Angle Spray Nozzle 1.5mm Orifice (PA6046)
- Narrow Angle Spray Nozzle 2.0mm Orifice (PA6056)
- Medium Angle Spray Nozzle 1.5mm Orifice (PA 6061)
- Medium Angle Spray Nozzle 2.00mm Orifice (PA 6060)
- Wide Angle Spray Nozzle 2.00mm Orifice (PA6064)
- For Hot Melts 180°C (AED023)*Standard with glue gun
- Metal Gun Stand (PA3096-SPARES)