Infinity Melt SuperTac 11 Glue Stick Review
Infinity Bond SuperTAC 11 Hot Glue Stick Review
SuperTac 11 glue sticks bond just about everything we have tried them on. These glue sticks generally work when others have failed. However, we don't always recommend this product from the get go as it's a bit pricier than some other options. If you think the SuperTac 11 might be the right product for you, give us a call 855-437-7700.
- Power Adhesive SprayTec Products: This are the closest products as far as bond strength, but their properties differ. The SprayTec products have a long open time and are only available in the polyshot sized glue gun.
Not sure Infinity Melt Supertac 11 will work for you application? Leave a comment below, call 855-437-7700 or e-mail email@example.com
Other Recent Articles
- Your Complete Guide to Bonding Plastics & Plastic Glue
- An In-Depth Review of Loctite 4090 Hybrid Adhesive
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Always Use an Adhesive Bonding Primer
- Construction Adhesive Applications: Finding the Best Product for Your Job
- The Dos and Don'ts of Working with Silicone Adhesives and Sealants