Ad Tech MT 500 Glue Gun Review
Ad Tech MT500 Glue Gun Review
The MT500 glue gun from Ad Tech is consistently a favorite for our customers with assembly and packaging applications. What we like best about this glue gun is that it is built to last. The MT500 has shown that it can survive harsh industrial environments. We have seen these last our customers for years, but alas every now and then one needs to be replaced. The palm trigger on this industrial glue gun makes it easy to use without your hand tiring out. The most common application of the MT500 in our experiences in for carton closing.
- We like the this industrial glue gun uses 5/8" glue sticks
- Built to last these glue gun can survive in abusive industrial environments
- Slide a tool positioner in the the designated spot near the feeder
- Indicator light
- Palm trigger
- It's not the lightest glue gun around, but we feel that's why it holds up so well. We recommend using a spring balancer to ease operator fatigue.
Gluegun.com Bottom Line
The MT500 is in our opinion one of the best industrial glue guns carry. We love that it withstands the wear and tear of industrial environments. The fact that it uses 5/8" glue sticks only makes us like it more, mainly because we hate inserting a new glue stick every two seconds. The MT500 is perfect for your packaging applications, it can keep up and withstand an industrial environment.
Ad Tech MT500 Specs
MT 500 Glue Gun Specifications
- Stick Size: 5/8" Glue Sticks
- Watts: 500 Watts
- Output: 6.2 lbs/hr
- Operating Temperature: 400 °F
- Weight: 2.36 lbs
- Electronic Temperature Control
- Comfortable Palm Trigger Design
Ad Tech MT500 Glue Gun Video Review
Are you a fan of what you see? Stop by the Ad Tech MT500 Glue Gun product page to purchase.
Ad Tech MT500 Accessories
MT 500 Glue Gun Nozzles
- Needle Nose Nozzle (3822)
- Flat Spreader Nozzle (3819)
- Side Cut Nozzle (3820)
- Fluted 1.5 Nozzle Cap (3829)
- L-Type Nozzle (3831)
- T-Type 3 Hole Nozzle (3833)
- T-Type Slotted Spreader Nozzle (3834) (requires 3836 adapter)
- T-Type 2 Hole Spreader Nozzle (3838) (requires 3836 adapter)
- Large .125" Fluted Nozzle (3828)
- .080" Fluted Nozzle (3826)
- .060" Fluted Nozzle (3827)
- Ad Tech 610 Packaging Glue Sticks - Gluegun.com's Top Selling Packaging Glue Sticks
- Surebonder Safety Gloves
- Tool Positioner
Comparable Glue Guns to the MT500
Not feeling Ad Tech's MT 500 glue gun?