- Type: Glue Gun
- Brand: Surebonder
- Gun Type: Industrial
- Glue Compatibility: 5/8" Glue Sticks
- Gun Temperature: Adjustable Temperature, Low Temperature
About the Surebonder PRO2-450 Hot Glue Gun
* Please Note: The Surebonder PRO2-450 glue gun has been replaced with the new and improved Surebonder PRO2-500
The Surebonder PRO2-450 is an industrial 5/8" glue gun excellent for mid to high volume applications. This hot glue gun has good output, adjustable temperature and a number of great nozzle options making it adaptable to many different glue sticks and applications. The PRO2-450 is one of the top 5/8" dispensing glue guns on the market today.
Output & Performance
Surebonder's PRO2-450 features a 450 watt heater that offers a high volume output of 10 lbs per hour. This 5/8" glue gun weighs 1.75 lbs and has a spot for a tool positioner to help reduce operator fatigue.
Features We Love
The PRO2-450 hot glue gun was designed with an ergonomic finger trigger to make dispensing less effort. You can easily use the stroke adjustment screw to change amount of glue per squeeze based on your desired bead length. The adjustable temperature makes it great for adjusting the thickness and open time of the glue stick being dispensed.
An easy to use adjustable temperature gauge and 10 lbs per hour dispensing rate make the Surebonder PRO2-450 one of our favorite industrial glue guns.
PRO2-450 Hot Glue Gun Specifications
- Stick Size: 5/8"
- Watts: 450 Watts
- Operating Temperature: 248°F to 446°F
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Output: 10 lbs/hr
- Lighted on/off Switch
- Stroke Adjustment Screw
PRO2-450 Hot Glue Gun Nozzles
- "T" Nozzle 2" or 3" Wide Bead (6032)
- Round Extension Nozzle .125" Orifice (103R)
- Needle Nozzle .08" Orifice (103N)
- Flat Nozzle .15" wide x .053 Orifice (103F)
- 5 Hole Block Nozzle .78" Wide (102)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .76" Orifice (103C-076)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .90" Orifice (103CS-090)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .125" Orifice (103CS-125)
- Nozzle Set Includes 101, 102, 103F, 103R, 103N, 103CS-090
- Check Valve *All nozzles must use this valve for assembly! (101)
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.