- Type: Bulk Hot Melt
- Brand: Infinity Bond
- Adhesive Temperature: High Temperature
- Set Speed: Slow
- Bonds: Ceramic, Fabric, General, Metal, Plastic, Wood
- Properties: Cold Resistant, Heat Resistant, Impact and Shock Resistant, Sprayable
About Infinity SuperTAC 11 Product Assembly Bulk Hot Melt
Infinity SuperTAC 11 is a super high performance APAO bulk hot melt commonly used in product assembly, automotive manufacturing and other applications where strong, flexible bonds are required. SuperTAC 11 can be dispensed in either bead or spray form and offers great temperature resistance at both and high and low extremes. Because it offers such a flexible bond, SuperTAC 11 also gives great vibration and impact resistance.
- Viscosity: 4800 cps @ 350° F
- Total Solids: 100%
- Softening Point: 303°F
- Form: White Chips
- Speed of Set: Very Fast
- Application: Product Assembly | Manufacturing
- Application Temp: 350-420°
- Data Sheets Available Upon Request
Common Applications for Infinity SuperTAC 11
- Product Assembly
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Filter Manufacturing
- General Assembly
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.