Power Adhesives TEC 820 Glue Gun
TEC 820 Glue Gun Overview
The TEC 820 offers an impressive feature set at a great price. One of our favorite glue guns from Power Adhesives, the TEC 820 is industrial and can stand up to demanding adhesive applications.
Output & Performance
The TEC 820 boasts a 300 Watt heater and has the ability to dispense up to 5lbs of hot melt per hour. It offers a fast 2-3 minute warm up time and adjustable operating temperature of 130-195°C.
Features We Love
The adjustable temperature on the TEC 820 allows users to fine tune hot melt viscosity and use the gun with both high and low temperature glue sticks.
The Bottom Line
The TEC 820 is about as good as it gets under $100. Available in 1/2" or 5/8" versions, this gun won't disappoint with its output or durability.
Glue Gun Specifications
- Stick Size: 1/2" or 5/8" Glue Sticks
- Watts: 300 Watts
- Output: 5 lbs/hr (approx. 54 1/2" sticks or 36 5/8" sticks)
- Operating Temperature: 130-195°C
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Adjustable full-hand trigger
- 2-3 minute warm-up time
- One year guarantee
TEC 820 Glue Gun Nozzles
- Slotted Spreader Nozzle (ADJ004)
- Standard Nozzle (ADJ010)
- Spreader Extension Nozzle (ADJ012)
- Angled Extension Nozzle (ADJ013)
- Precision Extension Nozzle (ADJ014)
- 2 Hole Nozzle (ADJ015)
- 3 Hole Nozzle (ADJ016)
- 'L' Nozzle (ADJ017)
- 'T' Nozzle (ADJ018)
TEC 820 Glue Gun Accessories
- Metal Gun Stand (MDC009)
- Magnetic Gun Stand (SK-800-MAGSTAND)