- Type: Hot Glue Sticks
- Brand: Infinity Bond
- Adhesive Temperature: High Temperature
- Glue Compatibility: 1/2" Glue Sticks, 5/8" Glue Sticks, 1" x 3" PG Glue Sticks
- Set Speed: Medium
- Bonds: Ceramic, General, Glass, Plastic, Cardboard, Fabric, Foam, General Purpose, Metal, Wood
- Properties: Food Grade
- Application: POP Display, Product Assembly, Woodworking & Furniture
About Infinity SuperTAC 55 High Performance Glue Sticks
Infinity SuperTAC 55 glue sticks were formulated to be a highly aggressive, general purpose glue stick. While some glue sticks are good at bonding to only specific surfaces, SuperTAC 55 will offer an exceptional bond to a huge range of both porous (wood, paper, foam ,etc) and non-porous (plastic, metal ceramic, etc) substrates.
SuperTAC 55 dries almost completely clear and can be dispensed with just about any standard temperature glue gun. It comes in a variety of sizes to meet different glue gun and output needs.
- Dispensed with standard temp (also called high temp) glue guns
- Medium open time - 30-40 seconds
- Dries clear
- Medium viscosity
SuperTAC 55 Compares to or Outperforms
- 3M 3792
- 3M 3764
- AdTech 280
- Power TEC Bond 240
- Power TEC Bond 246
- Surebonder 725
SuperTAC 55 Glue Sticks Specifications
- Application Temperature: 350°
- Viscosity at 350F: 5450
- Melt Point: 200 F
- Set Speed: Medium/Fast
- Stick Sizes: 1/2" (12mm), 5/8" (15mm), 1" X 3" (PG)
- Color: Clear
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.