- Type: Hot Glue Sticks
- Brand: Infinity Bond
- Adhesive Temperature: High Temperature
- Glue Compatibility: 1/2" Glue Sticks, 5/8" Glue Sticks, 1" x 3" PG Glue Sticks
- Set Speed: Medium
- Bonds: General, Metal, Plastic, Wood, Cardboard, General Purpose, Glass
- Properties: Food Grade
About Infinity SuperTAC 88 Metal and Plastic Glue Sticks
Infinity SuperTAC 88 metal and plastic hot glue sticks are a premium, aggressive formulation for difficult to bond substrates. They do great with all of the porous surfaces like wood, paper and foam but also excel with plastics, metals and ceramic. SuperTAC 88 glue sticks are a go-to product for dealing with wide bonding needs and when aggressive tack is required.
Additional Information on SuperTAC 88
- High temperature glue sticks
- Medium to slow set time
- Is clear after setting
- Top glue stick for plastics and light gauge metals
Compare SuperTAC 88 to:
- 3M 3764
- Surebonder 738
- Hysol Loctite 231
- Fuller Bostik 2141
- Ad Tech 271
- TEC Bond 260
Infinity SuperTAC 88 Specifications
- Application Temperature: 340ºF to 375ºF
- Viscosity @ 350: 11,000 cps
- Softening Point: 205ºF
- Open Time: Slow to Medium
- Color: Milky
- Form: 1/2” & 5/8”
- Shelf Life: Indefinite
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Just so you know...
- We will NOT share your information with anyone.
- We will NOT subscribe you to anything.
- We will NOT hassle you.
- We WILL do our best to help you find the right adhesive solution.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.