- 500 Watts, 120 Volts
- Uses 5/8" diameter hot glue sticks
- Adjustable temperature from 220 to 400
- Stroke adjustment screw for equal amounts of glue per squeeze
- Rubber trigger grip with sturdy built-in base and lighted On/Off switch
About the Surebonder PRO2-500 Hot Glue Gun
The Surebonder PRO2-500 is designed for users with high glue output demands and has replaced the popular PRO2-400 and PRO2-450. This 500 watt adjustable temperature hot glue gun uses 5/8" diameter glue sticks and has a 500 watt stainless steel adjustable heater for greater output and versatility with a temperature range of 220-400F. A stroke adjustment screw allows for equal, small to large amounts of glue output per squeeze. This tool features an integrated gun balancer mount hole, a rubber trigger grip, sturdy built-in base and a lighted On/Off switch. It includes a storage case that has a place for the gun, spare nozzles (one included) and glue sticks (not included). Additional nozzles are available. Weight: 1.75 lbs.
Output & Performance
Surebonder's PRO2-500 features a 500 watt heater that offers a high volume output of 10 lbs per hour. This 5/8" glue gun weighs 1.75 lbs and has a spot for a tool positioner to help reduce operator fatigue.
Features We Love
The PRO2-500 hot glue gun was designed with an ergonomic finger trigger to make dispensing less effort. You can easily use the stroke adjustment screw to change amount of glue per squeeze based on your desired bead length. The adjustable temperature makes it great for adjusting the thickness and open time of the glue stick being dispensed.
An easy to use adjustable temperature gauge and 10 lbs per hour dispensing rate make the Surebonder PRO2-500 one of our favorite industrial glue guns.
- High Temperature: 220°F to 400°F
- Watts Volts: 500 Watts, 120 Volts
- Glue Stick Diameter: 5/8" Regular
- Glue Stick Length: 10"
- Glue Gun Weight: 1.75 Pounds
Nozzles and Accessories
PRO2-450 Hot Glue Gun Nozzles
- "T" Nozzle 2" or 3" Wide Bead (6032)
- Round Extension Nozzle .125" Orifice (103R)
- Needle Nozzle .08" Orifice (103N)
- Flat Nozzle .15" wide x .053 Orifice (103F)
- 5 Hole Block Nozzle .78" Wide (102)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .76" Orifice (103C-076)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .90" Orifice (103CS-090)
- Steel Cap Nozzle .125" Orifice (103CS-125)
- Nozzle Set Includes 101, 102, 103F, 103R, 103N, 103CS-090
- Check Valve *All nozzles must use this valve for assembly! (101)
Questions about this product? Our application specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.