Surebonder Pro 100 Cartridge Glue Gun Review
Surebonder PRO100 Cartridge Gun Review
The Surebonder Pro 100 Cartridge Glue Gun is a handy little tool when it comes to dispensing pressure sensitive adhesives. Surebonder offers AT-10154 Gummy Glue and AT-4930 Aggressive Pressure Sensitive in these cartridges. The Pro 100 from Surebonder operates in either it's low temp or high temp setting. The most popular applications for Surebonder Pro 100 glue gun are marketing application and golf club weighting. Not exactly two peas in a pod, but both applications work extremely well with the Pro 100. Gluegun.com has specially designed cartridges for golf club weighting, give us a call for more information 855-437-7700.
- Easy to use
- Dual Temperature
- Power Switch
- Not the best option for high volume applications. After you finish a cartridge you will have to wait till the new cartridge is properly heated before using the gun again.
Gluegun.com Bottom Line
This is a great glue gun for the price. We have many customers that are very pleased with it, but every once and awhile we find that melt rate doesn't quite cut it. Higher volume applications may require a different applicator or system. Not sure if the Surebonder Pro 100 glue gun will work for your application, give us a call 855-437-7700.
Pro 100 Glue Gun Specifications
- Watts: 80 Watts
- Operating Temperature: 250 °F & 325 °F
- Ball Check Valve
- Aluminum Cartridges
A glue gun perfect for your marketing applications or golf club weighting!
Pro 100 Glue Gun Accessories
- AT-10154 Credit Card Glue
- AT-4930 Aggressive Pressure Sensitive
- Plunger (Call for pricing)
- Silicone Mat
Comparable Printers to the PRO100
Aren't a fan of Surebonder's Pro 100 Cartridge Gun?
We recommend you check out 3M Polygun LT with gummy glue for marketing applications. If you are looking to dispense PSA you can also consider Glue Machinery Champ 3 or Astro Packaging LS10 Bulk Hot Melt System.
Other Recent Articles
- Industrial Glue Gun Showdown – Champ 3 vs. TEC 4500B: Pros, Cons & More
- Glue Gun Guts: An Inside Look at Power Adhesives Hot Melt Guns
- Industrial Glue Gun Maintenance: Tips, Advice & More
- Power Adhesives TEC 6100 Glue Gun Review
- The Complete Guide to 3M Polygun PG II: Spare Parts and Troubleshooting